Ir al contenido principal

Millenium MS 2005 demonstration

Millenium MS 2005 demonstration Are you looking for a cheap mic stand?


Millenium MS 2005 from Thomann is one of the cheapest mic stands


Mic stands are a non particular interesting topic, people need them but they are not exciting. In some situations are extremely useful, for instance to hold a condenser microphone. Althought you can handheld a condenser mic, it's going to catch all the noises and if you are going to record it will sound like crap. Nonetheless the pickup all the plausives so if you want to hold an antipop filter it's cool to hold it with the mic stand.

About the price and some compromises


If you plan to record more than just one thing at the same time you are going to need more mic stand and some are really pricey in fact I thought I couldn't find anythind less than 15 bucks, which is not so bad. An average price for a decent mis stand would be around 30 to 50 bucks. This one is one 9.90 on Thomann website and I thought after reading the comments that it's going to be a waste of money. Surprisingly it's not is great, in fact get one. Just don't use it for the most expensive piece of equipment that you have, or do it with caution.



It can hold two things at the same time


In fact, as it has two threads I use it to hold my camera and a led lamp but in the video above this lines I had use it to record my voice and and the guitar at the same time. I've been thinking about a number of other uses in which this mic stand is going to be killer. For instance to record drums you can place one mic on the floor tom and another as an overhead or maybe on the other side hihat/overhead if you got a clamp for your floor tom. Also you could use it to hold your camera and your microphone as i did in the video and I'm sure that there are many other uses for this mic stand.

I would like to have some feedback, Do you have one? have any thoughts on this mic stand? give me a comment here or on my youtube video, and dont forget to subscribe to my channel, cheers!

Comentarios

Entradas populares

Editores de vídeo

Hace un par de semanas subí un vídeo a Youtube buscando editores de vídeo Me ví obligado a hacer una continuación, debido al éxito inesperado del primer vídeo  Anteriormente había intentado realizar colaboraciones con otras personas para grabar música juntos. "Un grupo online", siempre sin éxito. Al final es difícil ponerse de acuerdo. En esta ocasión, el resultado ha sido bien distinto. La iniciativa ha motivado a bastante gente y he recibido numerosos comentarios de personas ofreciéndose para colaborar en mi pequeño canal. Hay muchos editores de vídeo muy buenos por todas partes, algunos hacen maravillas. ¡Fue una grata sorpresa que sin duda, no esperaba!. La verdad es que estoy muy contento, aunque hay un pequeño problema,  me he quedado sin trabajo . Aún mantengo una pequeña parte del trabajo, exactamente 3 horas al mes. Mi genial idea de  subir 5 vídeos a la semana se ve impracticable , porque básicamente no voy a tener dinero suficiente para pagar eso.

Conseguir mayor presencia online

Hoy ha sido un día genial y me he animado a escribir la entrada número 100 de este blog Me he centrado en describir como conseguir una mayor presencia online porque ¿Quién no quiere mejorar su marca personal? Nunca me lo he tomado demasiado en serio, no soy un gran escritor pero últimamente he descubierto que este blog me estaba ayudando a conseguir mayor presencia online . No es sólo por el blog y el aumento de frecuencia de publicación y vídeos en Youtube. No es sólo eso, es mucho más y en esta, la entrada la número 100 voy a hablar sobre que he cambiado para que este blog haya  aumentado el  tráfico considerablemente. Puedes estar en una situación parecida y como a mí te faltan herramientas para conseguir mayor alcance. Si eres un experto en el tema te invito a que dejes un comentario porque sin duda se agradecerá no sólo por mi sino por los futuros lectores que descubran este pequeño blog. Si tengo que destacar sólo una cosa, me veo obligado a mencionar la perseveran

Crossplatform and youtube Analytics

Check this out! I was looking my analytics this Saturday evening and then I was shocked! As usually a video got a lot of views for no reason. Do you wanna know how?  Crossplatform!  Someone wrote a comment and I guess that he share this video on his social networks and then the metrics began to move a lot. The best thing is that it was all organically the worst thing is that you can't have any control over it, I mean you can´t force anybody to share your videos in his social networks, I'm going to link the video which I think I've already done it a few weeks ago. By the way yesterday I was my 35th birthday and here you can watch a long video I did looking back at this year of taking seriously youtube, and looking to the future. I'm thinking about starting a new channel and maybe leave this to my weirdest content which nobody cares.